This is some good stuff. Gets me going!
Protein Mocha “Frappuccino”
- 1 Scoop coffee or chocolate flavored protein powder
- 1 packet instant coffee grounds
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk (you could also use coffee)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened baking cocoa (optional)
- 1 cup ice
Blend and enjoy! =)
Water. Crucial for flushing out toxins, delivering nutrients, and keeps skin looking fresh. Hydrate with: Water, Peaches, Green Tea, Cucumbers
Vitamin A and Beta-Carotene. Helps skin heal and rebuild tissue, and is an anti-aging tool to prevents wrinkles. Eat: Broccoli, Papaya, Carrots
Vitamin B Complex. Gives your skin a glow by boosting blood circulation and helps your skin receive oxygen. Eat: Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Bananas, etc.
Vitamin C: Stimulates the production of collagen in your skin, making it elastic, youthful and firm. Eat: Grapefruit, Kiwi, Papaya
Vitamin E: Reduces the appearance of age spots, wrinkles, stretch marks.Eat: Greens, Nuts, Tropical fruits
Fatty Acids: Protects against sun damage, allows water and nutrients into the skin while keeping toxins out, and wards off inflammation dark. Eat: Beets, fish, almonds, avocado
Pectin: Prevent wrinkles and blemishes, keeps skin conditioned and toned, essential in driving acne away for clear and beautiful skin. Eat: Kiwi, Apples, Peaches, Peas
Selenium: Improves the skin at a cellular level, helps regenerate vitamins E and C, protects against sun damage, helps heal injuries, and flaky skin. Eat: Brazil Nuts, Whole Wheat, Brown Rice
Lycopene: Protects against agents that clogged pores and create breakouts, and helps reduce inflammation. Eat: Tomatoes
Natural Alpha Hydroxyl Acids: Refreshes and brightens skin. Eat: Apples
Other Antioxidants: Fights against free radicals and helps rejuvenate the skin. Eat: Cantaloupe, Plums, Blueberries
- It’s almost SPRING <3 :) I will be doing a promo everyday for the month of March— hence the March Madness Promo!!
- all you have to do is— reblog this post (I will only promote health-fitness related blogs) likes will not count!!
- must be following me: nutrifitblr ♥
- I will choose 1-10 blogs to promote each day (starting March 3) some lucky blogs will get screenshot promos or a promo spot on my blog for a day ;)
- you guys are the best :) thank you thank you! i love my followers ♥♥
- you will gainnnn new followers & you’ll be able to find other great health-fitness related blogs to follow!
- btw, you will be able to see the lists of promos throughout the month here!
You are welcome
I did receive a certificate in tactical medic training while I was stationed at fort Stewart. I’m a combat medic in the Army
•1 cup coconut milk
•1 huge handful of spinach
•4 pitted dates
•2-3 slices of pineapple
•1/4 cup blueberries (I just needed to use them up)
•2 Tbs ground flax
This is my favorite thus far!